Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» RSRBR 2013 Vids
Battlefield 3 Empty26/7/2013, 11:01 am by roversnut25

» Gaming rig
Battlefield 3 Empty26/6/2013, 12:08 am by Andy

» Like a two wheeled Ken Block
Battlefield 3 Empty1/4/2013, 10:23 am by Chris

» Malaysian GP.....
Battlefield 3 Empty27/3/2013, 10:09 pm by Chris

» Remember Elite?
Battlefield 3 Empty22/3/2013, 1:21 am by Admin

» Playstation 4
Battlefield 3 Empty22/3/2013, 1:18 am by Admin

» Formula Trucks
Battlefield 3 Empty20/3/2013, 7:51 am by Admin

» Rfactor 2 Builds
Battlefield 3 Empty1/3/2013, 10:51 pm by Andy

» Do you own WRC2?
Battlefield 3 Empty22/2/2013, 7:00 pm by Silly Boy Fish

» need help
Battlefield 3 Empty22/2/2013, 7:34 am by IAmProjectAlice

» Just for Linz (GoW J)
Battlefield 3 Empty10/2/2013, 10:06 pm by Linz

» Raceroom experience
Battlefield 3 Empty3/2/2013, 7:39 am by Andy

» Euro truck sim 2
Battlefield 3 Empty13/12/2012, 1:15 am by Andy

» Forza Motorsport Bondurant Challenge
Battlefield 3 Empty29/11/2012, 11:46 pm by Andy

Medal Cabinet

Your medals to follow

Spread The Love!

PLS SUPPORT OUR CAUSE
Battlefield 3 YouTubeLinkBattlefield 3 TweetLink Battlefield 3 XBLfinal
Battlefield 3 FMNETLinkBattlefield 3 Facebookcopy
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 151 on 17/9/2021, 11:36 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty6/9/2011, 6:18 am

Looking forward to this one!

Been keeping an eye on the videos that keep hitting the net........... looking good!

I'm more interested in the Singleplayer as i've never been able to get into MP games with user controlled vehicles........ i tend to find that people use the vehicles for their own advantages (getting kills) rather than for the benefit of the team (going for objectives)!

Singleplayer:

Multiplayer:

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty30/9/2011, 7:16 pm

Played the BETA not too impressed to be honest looking at all the hyped videos then playing the beta was a big WTF scratch
Linz
Linz

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty30/9/2011, 7:19 pm

I played the first two but wont be getting this. Money is tight and tbh this game just doesnt do anything for me anymore. Very Happy
Chris
Chris

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty3/10/2011, 8:37 pm

After playing the Beta i cancelled my pre-order, thought it was crap in all honesty but i will still get the game when it gets cheaper for the single player! Very Happy

MW3 will be my FPS of choice for this year!
Keltic

Keltic

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 6:00 am

after the cr@p i've seen over this game elsewhere i too will only be getting for sp when goes cheap
Chris
Chris

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 9:03 am

Would that be the server issues Kelt?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 9:06 am

Flying cars will never catch on, you mark my words!

Forza Forza Forza!

Battlefield 3 2839888827
Linz
Linz

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 4:24 pm

lol ^
Keltic

Keltic

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 6:21 pm

Long story short, I put BFBC2 in one fine night and joined a lobby, as you probably know i rarely even looked at the game so online i had liitle idea what was going on, after an hr or so i decided to call it a night and left the lobby, problem was i was still in party chat and got to hear myself getting slagged off for being noob etc, was not nice, anyway when the group started wanting gamer league teams and to go hard core i said no as i knew where that would go, anyway it went to a site vote and got voted down and from there they started a hard core site and stayed at ARC, shortly after i got to the point every post i made was hit with Mr sarcastic, I had lets my subs run out few months ago as was sickened by it all and only just renewed, mind you was out cash anyway due to replacing fridge and cooker so timing was ok.

TBH the site has been damaged badly and the one thing peeps have repeatedly stated is the heart is gone from it and a lot have blamed the HC group who in turn blame moi...
Johnz0r

Johnz0r

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 6:25 pm

Yeah I don't know what is going on with ARC at the moment. Lots of pointless threads about nowt and lots of bitching etc etc. Don't get me wrong there a few brilliant members there but it seems the dick heads are out weighing the good ones at the moment.
Keltic

Keltic

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 6:58 pm

The prob in my eye's is that we the staff that run the site have failed the general members and let the idiots take over, one comment i got from one person involved in this basically indicated that as he was a long term member ARC owed him the right to have HC gaming. there and then highlighted the issues. Personally i feel ARC has had it time and either needs wound up or the site split, really the site i have created is what i originally hoped for ARC , a balance between gaming and life , i do feel ARC could be salvaged but it would need hard decisions to be taken but whether it too late in the eye's of the moderate members is another thing.
Andy
Andy

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty4/10/2011, 8:20 pm

^ before i left i also joined a BFBC2 ARC lobby ( because i play that genre of game for the laughs that were had- including many nights on Call of duty titles that were hilarious.) to find myself getting slagged and team killed- well run over by the vehicles - not accidentally. Towards my end at ARC i used to find myself rage quitting - not because of the other teams. It was because some of the people just used to cause arguements and pick on non ARC players in a lobby. I used to like joining the opposite team to ARC just so i could kill them and teabag them- lol. BUT when i joined i used to enjoy playing alongside all the members as well as enjoy banter on the forum whichgot too serious also.
Too many ego's with people taking it too seriously- at the end of the day its a game.

Well good luck with the new site i will take a look at it .
Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty5/10/2011, 6:58 am

^^Andy's post is certainly not a new scenario sadly. In life what tends to happen is the laid back ppl who don't really go flying off the cuff tend to just get on with it. If someone abuses them, they shrug it off and don't report it. They also tend to not go back to the area that caused the fuss and hassle in the first place.

But hey, what's done is done. Nothing in a Battlefield 3 post that Chris started will rememdy it, or indeed work to campaign how good BF3 is.
Razz

I'm not happy at all to see ARC implode, but tbh, my heavy-handed approach/views were frowned on. When trouble-makers are allowed to ignore and work against staff then the writing was on the wall a long while ago. It really is a shame, but that said, they'll sort the mess if they want to. We've all moved on because we had to, that's life. If ARC re-groups, it'll be be taken forward again by like-minded people, until history tries to repeat itself. Which it will, it always does.

Any how, back on track now - how can a game be good if it doesn't have gears, tyres, setups, and real-world circuits?

F
R
E
A
K
S
!
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Empty

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top