Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» RSRBR 2013 Vids
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty26/7/2013, 11:01 am by roversnut25

» Gaming rig
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty26/6/2013, 12:08 am by Andy

» Like a two wheeled Ken Block
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty1/4/2013, 10:23 am by Chris

» Malaysian GP.....
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty27/3/2013, 10:09 pm by Chris

» Remember Elite?
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty22/3/2013, 1:21 am by Admin

» Playstation 4
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty22/3/2013, 1:18 am by Admin

» Formula Trucks
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty20/3/2013, 7:51 am by Admin

» Rfactor 2 Builds
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty1/3/2013, 10:51 pm by Andy

» Do you own WRC2?
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty22/2/2013, 7:00 pm by Silly Boy Fish

» need help
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty22/2/2013, 7:34 am by IAmProjectAlice

» Just for Linz (GoW J)
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty10/2/2013, 10:06 pm by Linz

» Raceroom experience
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty3/2/2013, 7:39 am by Andy

» Euro truck sim 2
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty13/12/2012, 1:15 am by Andy

» Forza Motorsport Bondurant Challenge
Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty29/11/2012, 11:46 pm by Andy

Medal Cabinet

Your medals to follow

Spread The Love!

PLS SUPPORT OUR CAUSE
Just for Linz (GoW J) YouTubeLinkJust for Linz (GoW J) TweetLink Just for Linz (GoW J) XBLfinal
Just for Linz (GoW J) FMNETLinkJust for Linz (GoW J) Facebookcopy
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 151 on 17/9/2021, 11:36 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Just for Linz (GoW J)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty
PostSubject: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty8/9/2012, 6:26 am

Just a thread to help get my fellow Gear Head up to speed on the upcoming Gears of War Judgment. cheers

The game is a prequel to the original 3 and is set in the earlier stages of the Locust War...... Shortly after "E-Day" I believe.

Main characters are, a fair bit younger, Baird and Cole (as well as a few others).

The campaign is being developed by "People Can Fly" while "Epic Games" (the studio responsible for the first 3 games) are concentrating solely on the Multiplayer which has had a few minor changes.

The game is set to release Mid-March 2013 Very Happy

Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty8/9/2012, 6:27 am

Debut Trailer:

Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty8/9/2012, 6:30 am

Tutorial for the new "OverRun" Mode.... Kind of like Horde but both CoG and Locust are player controlled:

Linz
Linz

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty8/9/2012, 9:36 am

Awesome, thanks Chris. I saw a trailer on you tube after reading your OP. I really had no idea about this game. I havent been online as much this summer and I havent even been on my xbox for months. However, since finding this out and reading about all the Forza bits I am on ebay right now looking for a very cheap basic xbox to see me thru till xmas Razz
roversnut25
roversnut25

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty8/9/2012, 9:47 am

Hi Linz just checked Cex and they are 75 to 85 pound for basic 360 hope that helps
Keltic

Keltic

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty8/9/2012, 8:56 pm

Just a bit extra for you..

Ignite the Resistance with “Gears of War: Judgment” on March 19, 2013

“Judgment” introduces fans to events before the “Gears of War” trilogy to experience a heart-pounding new campaign and new, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer modes like OverRun

Before the rise of the Lambent, the sinking of Jacinto or the detonation of the Lightmass bomb, there was Emergence Day – when the Locust horde burst from the ground and set Sera on a path toward near annihilation. Launching March 19, 2013 for $59.99 (US), “Gears of War: Judgment” brings players back to the terrifying aftermath of E-Day, before the events of the “Gears” trilogy, for the most intense and challenging “Gears” game yet.

Developed exclusively for Xbox 360 by Epic Games and People Can Fly, “Gears of War: Judgment” delivers a riveting campaign featuring new characters, weapons and enemies, and new multiplayer experiences like OverRun, an all-new class-based mode that combines elements of the acclaimed Horde and Beast modes pioneered in previous “Gears” games.

Master the Basics of OverRun and Charge into Action on “Island”

Fans can get ahead of the game and learn the essentials of OverRun’s thrilling new class-based competitive gameplay through the OverRun tutorial video released today. Narrated by Damon Baird, players will see the required skills they need to defend as a COG or attack as a Locust and engage in adrenaline-pumping skirmishes unlike anything “Gears” fans have experienced before.

Following the debut of OverRun at E3 2012 on the “Rooftops” map, today the all-new “Island” map was revealed.

ISLAND – Island takes place on an archipelago of islands off the coast of Halvo Bay, which serves as a supply and refueling depot that feeds the larger military machine along the coast. The individual islands are connected by a series of bridges and tunnels, forming a network of unknown size and security. This is restricted territory, and civilians are not permitted on, or even near, any of the islands

Linz
Linz

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty8/9/2012, 10:05 pm

oooh Baird is such a naughty boy, I love him! Great vid thanks Keltic. Really excited about this game. bounce

Andy, thanks will take a look :)
Linz
Linz

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty11/9/2012, 6:38 pm

Why must they make us wait so long for release date!
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty11/9/2012, 11:34 pm

Actually, for a change..... i'm quite pleased with the release date for this.

Over the next 2 months we will see F1 2012, Fifa 13, WRC 3, Halo 4, Black Ops 2 and F1 Racxe Stars all hit the shelves...... as per usual this time of year...... not to mention all the other titles that, while i'm not personally, alot of people will be interested in.

So at least, come February (Aliens CM) & March (GOW J), we will have something to look forward to....... the novelty of all the other games should be wearing off by then Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty20/9/2012, 2:12 pm

A gear game, without 'gears', should be outlawed...

whistle
Linz
Linz

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty10/2/2013, 7:19 pm

lol ^^^

I pre-ordered from "game" back in January... Fingers crossed the new hard drive that is in the post works and I can still play. I was working towards my 3rd level up in mp GOW3 because I read that you get extra perks in Judgement for getting fully levelled up. bounce
Linz
Linz

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty10/2/2013, 7:23 pm

Chris, you seem like a guy "in the know". Are there any games on the PS3 that are similar to Gears?
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty10/2/2013, 9:28 pm

Andy was telling me about a game he rated on PS3, there has been more than one...

He says best GFX he's ever seen on PS3, Killzone??? (I fink)
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty10/2/2013, 9:33 pm

Lol..... You calling me a geek!? Razz

Unfortunately I don't think there is..... However, if your looking for a good action/ shooter game then I would fully recommend the Uncharted games if you haven't played them already Very Happy
Linz
Linz

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty10/2/2013, 10:06 pm

Thanks guys. Is Uncharted a 3rd person shooter? I will have a look online regardless :) Thanks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for Linz (GoW J)   Just for Linz (GoW J) Empty

Just for Linz (GoW J)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FREAKY NON-DRIVING (what the devil !)-